OLA HELP DESK
For tech support, contact our OLA HELP DESK.
- You can submit a ticket through the OLA Tech Support form or join the OLA Zoom Help Desk between 8:30-4:00 Monday through Friday on regular school days and staff prep days.
- Phone: 503-916-3375
STUDENTS: We can help you
- get started with my.pps.net
- access your OLA Zoom Classroom
- access your chromebook
- log into Buzz, find your schedule on StudentVue
- get your username and reset your password
FAMILIES: We can
- help your student get started
- help you set up ParentVue
- show you how to navigate the Buzz Learning Management Platform and other PPS apps
- help you navigate the OLA "front office" online
Click below to see updated videos to help you log into class and log into zoom.
PPS Chromebooks are required for all OLA Students
All OLA students are required to have a PPS-issued chromebook. Click here to sign up for an appointment to pick up a Chromebook at our VS/OLA offices at 7100 SE Division.
If the device that was issued to your student has been lost or damaged, please email IT support at firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Online Learning Academy" in the subject line.
Observer Accounts for Families (Parents/Guardians)
Click here for your OBSERVER account information so that you can monitor your student's pace and progress in their OLA courses.